One-component PUR (1-C PUR) adhesive automatic applying machine
Machine is designed to produce sandwich panels SIPs with skins such as OSB, MGO, plywood, fiberglass, fiber cement boards with different types of core materials - such as EPS/XPS boards, foamed PU or PIR boards, mineral wool, cell boards and other types of insulation materials.
Dimensions of the applying areas are in the range of:
- width - 1000 - 1250 mm;
- length - 0 - 4000 mm;
- height - up to 400 mm;
The parameters for application may be modified according to the individual requests of our customers. Dimensions of the glue applying area could be changed:
- automatically by length with a step of 1mm (in a standard way);
- automatically by height with a step of 1mm (optionally);
- automatically by width with a step 50mm and more;
Adhesive applying machine SPL-9 has several standard modifications:
- stationary machine SPL-9 ST, in case of one-two presses usage;
- manually movable machine SPL-9 MW, in case of more than two presses usage, in order to have possibilities to move machine between presses. SPL-9 MW is installed on special polyamide wheels and easy movable on industrial floors;
- automatically movable on rails SPL-9 MR. This model is chosen when the floor quality is not good;
One SPL-9 machine can serve up to 8 pneumatic C-type or P-type presses according to the technological process, speed of operation and Time Features of the PUR glue.
SPL-9 can be equipped with an automatic belt or roller conveyor, combined with P-type heated press.
SPL-9 consists of the following main modules:
- Compact design operation table-platform with a place for 200L drum or IBC container;
- Adhesive applying portal, which is installed on the guide beams of the table, moving automatically above gluing materials;
- One-component polyurethane pump station with high-precision gear pump;
- Control panel with PLC.
SPL-9 can be equipped with two-component PUR applying head and a pump station, depending on the gluing materials and technological process.
Adhesive applicator KAM-PRO series is equipped with two-way pneumatic valves and a special tray, which is filled with a plasticizer to prevent starting of adhesive reaction inside the nozzles of the applicator. The shutter tray closes automatically, in case of the power failure or machine stop more than one minute (this option can be adjusted according with the Open Time of the used adhesive). Also, it can be closed in manual way by pressing the appropriate key on the control panel.
According to the high accuracy of the positioning and automatic control, it is possible to eliminate the loss of the adhesive.The adhesive is fed by a high precision dosing pump, applying the precisely determined amount of the adhesive (±5g/m2), leveling difference of the adhesive viscosity and allowing to use one-component polyurethane adhesives of any manufacturers without reconfiguring the hardware.
All Gluestream machinery is equipped with a remote access module, providing the customer with 24/7 online internet support.
Please, contact us if you need to get our technical support and we will share our knowledge with you. Our team has a great experience in adhesive technology, gained over the years.