One-component PUR (1-C PUR) adhesive automatic application machine
All parameters of the machine are available to be modified according to the requirements of the customer at the stage of order consideration.
SPL-9 2-C PUR version link
- One SPL-9 machine can serve up to 6 Gluestream Pneumatic Presses
Mostly used with Gluestream C-type Pneumatic Press(es)
Machine is designed for application of 1-Component Polyurethane Glue on the flat surface of materials, used in production of different kinds of sandwich panels as well as SIPs with skins such as OSB, MGO, plywood, fiberglass, fiber cement boards with different types of core materials - such as EPS/XPS boards, foamed PU or PIR boards, mineral wool, cell boards and other types of insulation materials.
1-Component PUR Glue application adjustments:
- automatically by length with a step of 1mm (in a standard way);
- automatically by height with a step of 1mm (optionally);
- automatically by width with a step 50/100mm by closing the valve and by 10mm by replacing the nozzle with plug;
- according to the custmer's specific requirements.
Machine is represented in several modifications:
- stationary machine
- manually movable machine on polyamide wheels
- installed on rails with electric drive
Operation table modifications:
- stationary table covered with specialised plywood or stainless steel
- passive roller conveyor
- driven roller or belt conveyor
Footprint of standard modification of the SPL-9 1-C PUR machine
Specification list of standard modification of the SPL-9 1-C PUR machine
All Gluestream machinery is equipped with a remote access module, providing the customer with 24/7 online internet support.
Please, contact us if you need to get our technical support and we will share our knowledge with you. Our team has a great experience in adhesive technology, gained over the years.