One-component PUR (1-C PUR) glue automatic application machine for sandwich panels production
Most popular and budget machine for average and high-volume SIP sandwich panels fabrication.
In the bundle with several (1-6 pcs) C-type pneumatic presses, able to provide the sandwich panels production output as big Automatic line or Semi-automatic line.
The main benefit is: the customer, in the early stage of starting the SIP production business, is able to purchase one SPL-9 adhesive extruder and 1-2 C-type presses, and later can extend the production output twice or more just by adding more C-type presses for sandwich panels pressing.
Also, the production can be upgraded by Sandwich Panel Processing Machinery, for Cutting, Rebating, Grooving sandwich panels in a more automated and superior way and precision order.
The Gluestream SPL-9 1C PUR glue applicator is designed for the application of 1-Component Polyurethane Glue on the flat surface of materials, used in the production of different kinds of sandwich panels as well as SIPs with skins such as OSB, MGO, plywood, fiberglass, fiber cement boards with different types of core materials - such as EPS/XPS boards, foamed PU or PIR boards, mineral wool, cell boards and other types of insulation materials.
All parameters of the machine are available to be modified according to the requirements of the customer at the stage of order consideration.
The SIP production machine can be equipped with the following glue bead application systems:
- One-component polyurethane PUR humidity reactive (moisture-cured);
- Two-component PUR glue dosing and mixing system for various composite sandwich panels production; SPL-9 2-C PUR version link
Provide us with your requirements and we will help you to choose the right glue application system for sandwich panels production, according to the specifics of your production, final product, and required goals.
- One SPL-9 machine can serve up to 6 Gluestream Pneumatic Presses
Mostly used with Gluestream C-type Pneumatic Press(es)
The maximum number of the presses is limited only to technological processes, which is defined by the timing features of the glue:
- Open Joint Time (Open Time, the time-limit before the pressing force should be provided)
- Pressing Time (Curing Time, the time-limit during which the polymerization occurs )
1-Component PUR Glue application adjustment features:
- automatically by a length with a step of 1mm (by HMI screen, basic feature);
- automatically by height with a step of 1mm (optionally);
- automatically by width with a step 50/100mm by closing the valve and by 10mm by replacing the nozzle with a plug;
- according to the customer's specific requirements.
The machine is represented in several modifications:
- stationary machine;
- manually movable machine on polyamide wheels;
- installed on rails with electric drive.
Operation table modifications:
- stationary table covered with specialized plywood or stainless steel;
- passive roller conveyor;
- driven roller or belt conveyor.
The footprint of standard modification of the SPL-9 1-C PUR machine:
Specification list of standard modification of the SPL-9 1-C PUR adhesive application machine
All Gluestream machinery is equipped with a remote access module, providing the customer with 24/7 online internet support.
Please, contact us if you need to get our technical support and we will share our knowledge with you. Our team has great experience in adhesive technology, gained over the years.