Cleaning sponges production line with solvent free 1-C PUR spraying system
Line is designed for the manufacturing of cleaning sponges with usage of one-component polyurethane, humidity reactive, solvent free spraying technology.
There are such advantages, as:
- solvent free adhesive technology;
- low glue consumption;
- safety for the personal;
- low glue cost;
- lower machinery cost in comparison with PUR HOT MELT technology.
There are such disadvantages over PUR hot melt technology:
- it is required to use number of presses depending on the production capacity;
- more production area is required;
- cleaning of the applying heads right after using.
FLM-1100 consists of:
1.Roll unwinding unit;
- Belt conveyor;
- Adhesive applying unit with movable spraying heads;
- Glue Pump Station;
- Control system based on SIEMENS PLC;
- Heating tunnel;
- Inclined table for elastic polyurethane foam boards feeding;
- Roller press;
- Output table.
The glue is supplied by a high-precision metering pump, applying a precisely defined amount of glue, regardless the changing of the adhesive viscosity and allowing to use of various types of one-component polyurethane adhesives in accordance with the required technological process.
All Gluestream machinery is equipped with a remote access module, providing the customer with 24/7 online internet support.
Please, contact us if you need to get our technical support and we will share our knowledge with you. Our team has a great experience in adhesive technology, gained over the years.