GlueStream Company represents brand new two component MUF system adhesive applicator machinery equipped with start/stop system.
Gluelam MUF (Melamine urea formaldehyde)
Gluelam MUF scope of use:
1. Laminated panels up to 300 mm* width;
2. Glue-lam beams;
3. Window scantling elements;
4. Customized solution;
*can be increased or decreased according to the customer’s requirements
Gluelam MUF applicator machinery kit includes:
1. Applying head installed with original auto tracking function of the lamellas curvature;
2. Precision dosing pump station, equipped with corrosion resistant metal pumps and digital control system;
3. Specialized high-class rollers with roller bearings. (option)
Motorized smart feeding system:
1. Bottom motor drive shaft with threads;
2. Upper pneumatic clamping unit;
Mixing and applying characteristics:
1. Two separate adhesive applicator heads or static mixer system;
2. Applicator heads have original auto tracking system that levels the irregularities of the beam during the adhesive is applying;
3. Glue set discreteness is 0,2 %;
4. «Dry lamella» function;
5. «Lamella by lamella» glue applicator decreasing function.
1. High precision stainless dosing pump (Germany):
The application rate is controlled via vector frequency converters. The torque rate of the pump is automatically adjusts according to the adhesive viscosity changing that allows to pump the accurate amount of adhesive, leveling its viscosity difference;
2. Main parameters:
Adhesive feeding rate;
Lamella feeding speed;
EPI components level in the buffer tank is checked with sensor;
GlueStream machinery is equipped with a remote control module that allows our engineers to check and diagnose machinery via internet all around the world providing the high quality support.
Operator delivers the workpiece on the incoming roller and put it to the feeding zone of the applicator. Unit automatically detects the workpiece with sensor and receives the beam. The applicator starts to apply glue strictly at the start of the lamella and stops at the end. Next the machine feeding out the lamella to the output roller.
Two component melamine formaldehyde systems can be applied by two methods – by separate applicator heads that are placed one after another or with single head that is equipped with static mixer system.
The applicator has the «workpiece curvature control system» which automatically eliminates the defects the positioning of the applicator above the workpiece.
The adjustments of the various parameters are available via control panel.
Also, the applicator is equipped with «Clean lamella function» that keeps the defined lamella from covering with glue.
|Adhesive system type||MUF|
|Mixing type||Static or separate application|
|Application width||50-300 mm|
|Application rate||Up to 120 m/min|
1200x1200x1700 mm (application unit)
2540x1400x600 mm (pump station)
|Weight||Not more than 600 kg|
|Power supply||Not more than 4 kW|
Scope of use: gluelam production, glulam manufacturing, lamella adhesive applying, beam glue applicator, I-Beam production, ibeam manufacturing, polyurethane adhesive application